WHAT can be returned?
- All products are returnable if the product is in the same condition as when purchased. This includes the product packaging and original price tags.
- The product’s packing material must be in same condition as when received. Products must not be used.
- Product must be returned along with all accessories.
- Serial number must be on product, product without serial number will not acceptable.
- Product need to be returned should be claimed in 48 hours. The customer will be guided for return or exchange. The product once received by Warmex Home appliances will be inspected for any other damages. If the claim stated is genuine the product will be replaced or the money will be reimbursed. Products claimed beyond 48 hours will only be exchanged not returned.
Procedure to return your product
- Contact us via email or phone, our contact detail is (contact link). We will guide you about process for the same.
- After obtaining a RETURN AUTHORIZATION, product can be returned to our Factory: Plot No. 330, Phase-4, Sector-57, HSIIDC, Kundli, Sonipat-131028 (HR).
SHIPPING for returns
- Customer is responsible about shipping charges for return of products. Shipping charges Will be borne by Warmex Home Appliances only if the product received has a manufacturing defect or was in damaged Condition
- Customer is responsible about damaged due to returning transit;It is advised that the return packets should be strongly packaged.
- If any product which is delivered is not same as per order or in damaged condition then the same will be replaced by us without any charge. (In condition of damaged product, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately.
CREDIT for returns
- Your credit will be refunded once the item is inspected
FREE HOME SERVICE T&C’s:
- For availing free home service, the Product must be within warranty period.
- The warranty period commences from the date of purchase of the Product by the customer.
- The warranty period and the terms of warranty are mentioned on the Warranty Card provided along with the Product.
- For any query or complaint about the Product, the customer needs to register a complaint to the Company’s centralized call center number 1800 212 6363.
- The complaint can be registered on any day between 9:00 am to 5:30 pm except on public holidays.
- The customer making a claim under warranty will have to demonstrate the date of purchase by producing original invoice/cash memo and Warranty Card duly filled up, stamped and signed by the Company or its authorized dealer/distributor.
- The Warranty Card and/or invoice/cash memo, which is not complete, stamped and signed will be treated as invalid and the Company will not entertain any complaint with incomplete warranty details. Repair or replacement of spares shall be carried out through the Company’s authorized Service Centers.